Monday, March 17, 2008

More Firsts!

Each of the kids have had a big 'first' lately. Shelby was very excited to learn how to blow bubbles (with gum) for the first time on March 6. She is having lots of fun showing everybody a bubble!




Cooper's big first came the next day on March 7. He went to his first sleepover party and actually stayed the whole night without Mom or Dad! It was for his friend, Daniel, who lives across the street. He had so much fun and was so proud of himself for staying the whole night! He stayed up until midnight and was very tired the next day.



Calum's first real bath was on March 9. I had been just sponge bathing him because it took a long time for all his umbilical cord to come off.



Calum's first day at church was yesterday. I fed him before we left for church and he slept the whole time during church. Towards the end of church, he started to cry, but by the time I got back to the nursery he was quiet and stayed asleep. So, I left him in the nursery in his car seat while I went back in church to take communion.
This is the best picture we have been able to get of Calum about to smile so far. His Daddy is holding him in this picture. I can tell he loves his Daddy so much. He already seems to get excited when Daddy comes home. Daddy does the fun stuff with him like flying him around like Super Baby.