Monday, June 2, 2008

Cooper's Baseball and Piano

Cooper had a good baseball season with the Blue Jays, although his team only won two games. He learned a lot about the game and hit very well.

Cooper had his very first piano recital right after a baseball game. He played London Bridge and Little Playmates. He did very well, but we have learned that we are going to try our hardest to limit activities to one per child. I think I almost had a nervous breakdown trying to fit everything we needed to get done into one day. When Cooper got home from school, it was a mad rush to get homework and piano practice done in time to eat dinner and get to baseball practice or a game in the evening. Poor Cooper! I had him take piano because I wanted him to be well rounded, but I learned that it is just way too much to do both baseball and piano.
Cooper got an award for perfect attendance and his first piano recital.