Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick Day

I got a phone call from the school nurse about 10 minutes after I got home from taking Cooper to school this morning. He had thrown up 4 times. I felt so bad, because he had told me he didn't feel good and while we were in the car he said he felt car sick. I really thought he was just tired from getting to bed late after Pioneer Clubs at Church. Thankfully, Cooper's class was outside for a fire drill when he threw up. He has thrown up 2 more times this morning. Although, it has been far from pleasant, it sure has been a lot easier than the last time he had a stomach bug like this. He was so young, he didn't know how to throw up in the toilet or a container. So far, Cooper has only thrown up in the toilet and the trash can. Much easier then cleaning up puke all over the couch and carpet!