Scott and I had our first date during our Senior year at Ooltewah High School. We went to the Christmas Dance together in 1990, almost 17 years ago. I cannot believe it was that long ago! Scott was very different from most of the guys at Ooltewah. He loved God, acted like a true gentleman, and treated me like a lady. I fell head over heels in love with him! (Not to mention he was a tall, handsome, blue-eyed baseball player, who always made me laugh!)
We were married 3 and 1/2 years later on May 14, 1994. I don't feel like I deserve such a wonderful, loving husband. I am so thankful that God graciously made me Scott's wife. Scott has truly loved me the way he wrote about when he signed my Senior Yearbook in 1991. He wrote I Corinthians 13:4-7
Thank you, Scott, for all your love, patience, and kindness over the past 13 years! I love you!
