My life has changed so much since I blogged last! I have missed the blogging world! I have rarely used the computer since the electrical storm in July that zapped our laptop, garage door opener, and a TV. Geek Squad estimated $927 to fix the laptop (it only cost $750)! My Mom and Dad were generous enough to let me borrow their laptop. But because it is so incredibly slow and I have been feeling so sick for the last couple months, I only turn it on when I need to pay bills.
The mention of the word sick, brings me to the real reason for such a big change in my life. For the past 3 years, Scott and I have gone back and forth on whether or not to have another child. We finally decided this would be the summer to end the big debate! We decided to leave the decision up to God. He has given us a baby due February 8 (the day before Cooper and Shelby's birthday). To tell you the truth, I really didn't think I would get pregnant again. I had been making plans to get back into teaching. Scott, Cooper, and Shelby have all been so excited about having a baby, and have been true angels helping me while I have felt so sick! Now that I am 13 weeks and starting to feel better, I am finally starting to get excited about it too!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Life Changing Summer
Posted by Donna at 9:24 AM
