We will start with the bad eats. Did anyone have some of the recalled peanut butter? Scott said 3 people he ate lunch with today had some of the recalled batches. They didn't get sick. The full story is on the left of my blog under Fox News.com.
Now for the Good Eats. (Has anyone seen that show, Good Eats with Alton Brown? I enjoyed it before we dropped down to basic cable.) Today, I checked out Epicurious.com, which Mary Mayberry had emailed everyone about (Mary would probably love to blog if she doesn't already. I need to ask her). I found a great recipe called Chicken Paprikash with Sour Cream in the crock pot section. A couple months ago, I accidentally bought some chicken breasts with the bone in, and I finally got to use them for this recipe. I happened to have all the ingredients, so I made it today. It was delish!
Chicken makes me think of groceries, which reminds me: Is anyone else addicted to the Supermom Sweepstakes at Bilo. I am having so much fun trying to collect all the stickers on my game board and entering my PIN numbers on their website!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Good Eats/Bad Eats
Posted by Donna at 10:40 PM
Labels: health issues
