Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello Again

I've missed blogging! While I was absent, we have had a week of sickness like everyone else. We had a blast at Cooper's school carnival. I was in charge of the basketball booth across the hall from Ruth's Karaoke Jail. Cooper is very busy with baseball practice and Shelby is still loving her ballet with Miss Tennyson. We also bought our very first new set of bedroom furniture. We drove down to Ft. Payne, AL to a place called Akins Furniture (nicknamed Dogtown). We compared prices here in town and found out we could save $700, so we decided it was worth the drive. It was a very different place from any other furniture store I have been to. You practically have to fight to get a salesperson to help you because they are all so busy. We just had our furniture delivered last Thursday, and we love it.

I've also spent my regular blogging time updating my resume and filling out a teaching application for Chattanooga Christian School. Scott and I took a tour of the school last Friday and loved it. I didn't think I would ever want to use my science education degree, but God has changed my heart's desire. If I don't get a position next year, I hope to get one by the time Cooper gets into Middle School. I am looking forward to seeing what God's plans are for us as we seek to glorify Him in all we do!